For my final project I want to center around motion. Motion can be conveyed in multiple ways. One way is a blurred image. An image with a blurred subject will always shout motion. Another way is an action in a still image. Actions that are happening at the moment can express motion even if it is a still image.
Possible Ideas: Car blurred, sports action(s), typing, animals. Many other things will come as I start shooting, after all motion is everywhere. I have always enjoyed long exposures. My brother is a photographer and his long exposure are my favorites of his pictures. This will be very helpful for shooting motion. I have always like rivers, clouds and cars in long exposure images. Wind can also create great motion filled long exposures. Long exposures are tricky with the cameras we are using but I think i am up to the challenge.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment